Image Map

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

intro post

My name is Allyson Harper. I was told that I'm not suppose to start a blog. He told me not start a blog but how are people suppose to believe me that I'm travel through space and time in a blue police box.
   Then again, who would believe me that the blue box is called TARDIS (time and relative dimensions in space).
     He found me creating a blog. The Doctor I mean. He said I could have one as long as I sent these posts to the future, so that events that might happen, already happened. I don't know why I'm traveling with him, he says he has a special connection with me but I don't know what it is. I could feel it. The Doctor boasted to about the TARDIS on how it is bigger on the inside. I thought it felt bigger than this:


I was able to sneak a few pictures to my phone, of what it looks like on the inside. But this what I will be in as I write about my adventures with the Doctor.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment